What type of visa do I need?

Each country has different visa requirements, so you need to check with the relevant WWOOF organisation. It is up to the volunteer to research and arrange any visas required for their WWOOFing stay. WWOOF organisations do not normally arrange placements on the farms – volunteers do this directly with the hosts. WWOOF staff or WWOOF hosts can not help you with getting visas.

Please log in to rate this.
2 people found this helpful.

← Faqs