Do I need Insurance?

We recommend all hosts should have insurance. It is a good idea to take out public liability insurance as well.
WWOOFers you are responsible for your own safety. It is really important to check you have insurance that covers medical care including transportation home, accidents, dental and loss of property. You should also be covered against you injuring other people or losing or breaking other peoples property. Make sure your insurer knows that you will be a volunteer on a farm.
Some insurance companies such as WORLD NOMADS provide insurance specifically for volunteers including WWOOFers.

Please log in to rate this.
1 person found this helpful.

← Faqs