WWOOF Nepal’s WWOOFERS meeting program in 2010 for developing fund for development project and creating WWOOF movement in Asia
- Are you interested in meeting other international WWOOFERS, meet new people, visiting new places and want to see and participate on a 10 to 12 day adventure of a life time in incredible surroundings? Including a week long trek in the Himalayas.
- Are you tired with the hectic life of the city and keen to refresh yourself?
- Do you like to learn ancient meditation and yoga eat organic food, elephant riding, jungle walking, WWOOFING and visiting the country side?
- Are you interested to visit Lumbini-the birth place of Buddha, visit temples and meet lovely and hospitable people?
- Would you like to be a teacher or to create an organic movement in your community and interested in spreading the WWOOF message?
- Are you interested to be a volunteer with WWOOF Nepal with others WWOOFERS and help to sign up WWOOFERS for WWOOFING?
If yes, realize your dream and fly to Kathmandu city. Start to make your travel plan possible by sending us registration fees ……….Limited seats available. Please reserve your place as soon as possible by writing to us. For more information and itinerary please write to: email@example.com
- Total cost: US $700
- Initial deposit: US $300 (because to make surety, we are asking US $300)
- Balance amount: Need to pay upon arrival
- Need to pay: WWOOF Nepal directly.
Important: If you do not come, no money shall be refunded.
Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information if you want to register.
Itinerary: (Total 9 to 10 days)
- December 17: In Chitwan Under package program –meeting day In Chitwan Hotel at Sauraha encircled by Chitwan National Park.
- December 18: visiting Chitwan National park under package program.
- December 19: visiting Chitwan national park under package program.
- December 20:going to Lumbini, the birth place of Gautam Buddha (early in the morning) and coming back to the hotel at Chitwan.
- December 21:Going Chitwan to Pokhara and stay tonight at hotel. Our bus leaves at 7 AM for Pokhara. You’ll leave on a tourist bus and enjoy sightseeing on the way to Pokhara. From Chitwan National park to Pokhara, it is about 180 km and takes around 5 hours.
- December 22:This morning we will drive to Naya Pul (New bridge) after having breakfast. After that we will trek to Tikhe Dhunga (1495m/4905ft). You’ll start your trek to Birethanti, a large and prosperous town beside the Modi River. You’ll head up the main trail to Sudami where you’ll gradually climb up the side of the valley, reaching Hile (1495m) before pushing on to Tirkhe Dhunga. From here the trail crosses a stream and then ascends a steep stone staircase to the large Magar village at Ulleri (2070m).
- December 23:Trek to Ghorepani (2850m/9350ft) After getting up early, you’ll trek through rhododendron and oak forests and across streams before taking a short final climb to Nangethanti. From Nangethanti, you’ll head up to Ghorepani (2850m). Overnight stay at lodge or Guest House.
- December 24:Ghorepani to Poon Hill to Tadapani (2520m/8268ft) Start early and hike for an hour to Poon Hill (3195m). From Poon Hill, you’ll see unobstructed view of sunrise over the high Himalayas. After spending about 40 minutes on the hillside, we come back to Ghorepani and have hot breakfast. After that, we’ll start walking to Tadapani. From Ghorepani, the trail climbs along ridges and through pine and rhododendron forests to Deurali (2960m). We descend to reach Banthanti, before winding our way to Tadapani (2540m). Overnight stay at Hotel
- December 25:Tadapani to Ghaundrung (1950m/6398ft) You’ll descent brings us to the village of Ghaundrung in around noon. You’ll stay overnight here so you’ll have the afternoon to visit the Annapurna Conservation office and its museum. As well as take time to explore the village.
- December 26:Ghaundrung to Pokhara via Pothana(1910m/6266ft) and Phedi (910m/2986ft) Your last two days of trekking take us through the village of Pothana (2110m). On arrival in Phedi (950), mid morning, your bus will meet you before driving to Pokhara where your trekking program ends and all program ends.
Last but not least, we hug one another and wishes Long Live international WWOOF Movement. Of course you help to sign up WWOOFERS in POKHARA in the street for one hour before to say good bye…..……….we prepare brochure. Be sure that by that time we will have 500 active hosts all over Nepal.